Specializing in Use Permits To Sell Alcohol in California

Alcoholic Beverage Specialists

Grocery Stores
Movie Theaters
Specialty Stores
Entertainment Venues
Nightclubs & Bars
Convenience Stores

Conditional Use Permit

What is a Conditional Use Permit?

It is a discretionary permit that is required by many cities throughout California in order to sell alcohol within their community.  (Read More)

Public Convenience or Necessity

What is Public Convenience or Necessity?

ABC requires that determinations of public convenience or necessity (PCN) when a census tract is “over concentrated”.  (Read More)


Provided Services

Many cities and counties in California require businesses to obtain some type of use permit in order to sell alcohol. Use permits and PCNs are discretionary approvals.   (Read More)

Steve Rawlings   |   951 667 5152